CHOCOLATE PUDDING 😋
1l of milk
250 ml of whipping cream
40 grams of bitter cocoa powder
150 grams of dark chocolate
70 grams of potato or corn starch
60 grams of sugar
- In a bowl, pour the cream, add the cocoa powder and mix with a hand whisk until smooth and homogeneous and set aside.
- In another bowl, add the potato starch, sugar and milk and mix with a whisk until smooth and lump-free.
- Add the mixture of cocoa and liquid cream prepared previously and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan, add the dark chocolate chunks and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When the mixture begins to boil, cook for two minutes.
- Pour the pudding into a pie plate, let it cool, then refrigerate it for 5 hours or until it is firm and completely cold.
- Remove the chocolate pudding from the refrigerator and pour it into a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.