CAKE TO FILL 😋
210g of flour
240g of sugar
100 ml of oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8 g chemical yeast or baking powder
- First in a bowl we put the eggs, we beat them at medium speed for a few minutes so that they are good and catch air. Later, we add the sugar and continue beating for a few more minutes, there must be a very airy mixture with a lighter and brighter tone.
- Next, we add the olive oil little by little and beat for about a minute so that it is well incorporated into the mixture. Then, we pour the milk and continue beating at a low speed. We also added the vanilla extract and beat a little more to incorporate this last ingredient.
- Then, over a fine mesh strainer, pour the flour and the yeast, sift it to aerate them well and break up the flour balls so that lumps do not form. We beat at the lowest speed that the mixer has only until the flour is incorporated, we must not beat too much so as not to lose the air that we have put into the dough before.
- Place a parchment paper on the bottom of a mold suitable for the oven, grease the sides with a little butter and pour the cake batter into the mold. We take it to the preheated oven at 180º Celsius and cook it at that same temperature for 45 minutes.
- Fresh out of the oven we let it rest for about 10 minutes inside the mold. Then we unmold it and leave it on a rack until it cools completely.