STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM IN BLENDER 😋
3 cups of strawberries
½ liter of whipping cream
1 cup of half cream
½ cup of condensed milk
1 spoon of vanilla
- Wash and disinfect the strawberries.
- Blend the whipping cream, the media crema, the condensed milk and the vanilla.
- Add 2 cups of strawberries and blend again.
- Chop the rest of the strawberries into small cubes.
- Mix the fresh ones with the blended cream mixture.
- Place the strawberry ice cream with cream in a refractory for the freezer.
- Freeze for a couple of hours.
- Serve the strawberry ice cream with cream, and condensed milk!