BICOLOR BRIOCHE 😋
550g of flour
250 ml of milk
3 spoonfuls of sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
5g dry yeast
2 butter spoons
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a bowl, mix the warm milk with the sugar and yeast, add the butter and egg, then add the flour and salt. Divide the dough into two pieces and add cocoa powder to the second. Let each dough rest for 2 hours.
- Extend each dough and cover the white one with the dark one.
- Make the cuts and twist them. Add hazelnut cream and wrap it.
- Transfer to the baking sheet. Let it rest for another 30 minutes.
- Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 35 minutes.