MAGICAL OR SMART CAKE 😋
zest 1 lemon
1 vanilla pod
- Heat the milk with the vanilla pod in a saucepan over medium heat for 15 minutes. Then strain and set aside to temper. Melt the butter and let cool to room temperature.
- Mount the egg whites until stiff. And book.
- In another bowl, beat the yolks + sugar.
- Add the butter and move.
- Slowly incorporate milk.
- Then add the flour + lemon zest.
- Finally, with the help of a spatula, gently mix the whipped egg whites with enveloping movements. Do not mix too much, because that will be one of the layers of the cake.
- Grease and flour the mold. Pour all the content into the mold. Smooth the top. Bake 50 min at 150ºC
- Cool on the counter at room temperature for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours before unmolding. This is essential for the 3 layers to finish curdling. Decorate with icing sugar. And ready!