BICOLORED CROISSANTS 😋
120ml of lukewarm water
12g fresh yeast
400g all purpose flour
100g of sugar
30g butter, melted
60ml warm milk
7g cocoa powder
15ml of milk
- Preheat oven to 20°C/25°F. 93.
- Make a well in the bowl of flour and crumble the fresh yeast into it. Pour in the milk, butter, egg, sugar and lukewarm water. Mix to dissolve the yeast.
- Combine liquids with four and work the mixture with your hands until the dough comes together. Knead until smooth and elastic, then divide in half.
- Mix half the dough with cocoa and 15ml of milk.
- Shape both doughs into a ball lid and set aside for 1 hour.
- Spread the chocolate and white dough into a rectangle. Place one sheet of dough on top of another and press down slightly. Cut the dough into triangles and roll it into croissants. Place each roll on a parchment covered baking sheet and brush with milk.
- Bake for 20 minutes, let cool, then fill with hazelnut paste.