• 3 cups of mashed potatoes
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 cup sour cream (optional extra for serving)
• 1 heaping cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
• 2 tablespoons chopped chives or parsley
• Salt and black pepper, to taste
1 – Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2 – Lightly grease with butter 8 – 9 of the wells of a nonstick muffin pan.
3 – In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs then mix in the sour cream. Stir in both cheeses and the chives. Add potatoes and mix well.
4 – Spoon them into the pan filling the cups to slightly below the top.
5 – Bake 25- 35 minutes until they pull away from the sides of the cup and are golden brown.
Remove from oven and let them cool 5 minutes in pan.
Serve with sour cream if desired