• 1 pound ground beef, lean.
• 1 cup Nacho Cheese Sauce
• ½ cup Sour Cream
• 1 can Rotel, green chilis with diced tomatoes
• ½ cup chopped green peppers
• ½ cup diced onions
• 1 packet Taco Seasoning Mix
• Doritos, Nacho Cheese flavored, crushed
• 4 flour tortilla wraps
• Shredded lettuce
1. In a skillet, crumble and brown the ground beef
2. Cook thoroughly, drain excess fat
3. Add in the onions, peppers and saute for 4 minutes
4. Add in the Taco seasoning packet and stir
5. Add the Rotel and Nacho Cheese Sauce in a bowl
6. Stir well
7. Lay four large tortillas out on the counter
8. Spoon a layer of the nacho cheese mix down the center of each tortilla
9. Top with some meat mixture, sour cream, onions, peppers, crushed Doritos
10. Fold in the sides of the tortillas and roll up like you would a burrito.
11. Heat another skillet on medium heat
12. Place the wraps into the skillet and toast until crispy on both sides
13. Serve immediately, topped with your favorite toppings.