• 100g coconut cream
• 40g coconut sugar
• 100g cashews, soaked in water 4+ hours then drained
• 150g coconut cream
• 30g maple syrup (2tbsp)
• 12g raw cacao powder (2tbsp)
• 1tsp vanilla extract
• 80g dark chocolate of choice
• 2tsp coconut oil
• 1tbsp chopped cashews (optional)
- Make the caramel.
Place coconut cream and coconut sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Let cool completely, then transfer to a piping bag and place in the freezer for 30 minutes before using.
- Make the chocolate filling.
Place all the ingredients for the filling in a food processor and process until creamy.
- Fill silcone ice cream molds half way up with the chocolate mixture. Insert the ice cream sticks and pipe a generous layer of the cold caramel into the center of each popsicle. Spread the remaining chocolate filling on top and freeze until solid.
- Dip frozen ice creams in melted chocolate nut mixture.