1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 cup of flour 1
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup fresh milk
1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
1 can of milk cream Strawberries (to taste) Chantilly cream
1) Preheat oven to 350 F (170 C) degrees
2) Place the eggs and sugar in a medium bowl and beat until smooth.
(3 minutes approx.) Add the vanilla and continue beating at medium speed until the mixture is about to tape or until the beaters leave their mark on it
3) Sift the flour and baking powder three times
4) Add a third of the dry ingredients to the mix
5) Add the fresh milk in one go and incorporate well, add the rest of the flour
6) Empty into a round mold of 9.5 inches (24 cm) in diameter greased and floured and bake for 25 min approx. or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
7) When the cake is ready, take it out of the oven, let it rest for five minutes Unmold it and with a toothpick or fork make some holes so that the milk penetrates more easily
9) Immediately blend the milks, separate them in half, (put one half in the refrigerator) and add half of the mixture little by little until the cake absorbs it completely
10) Let it sit until it cools completely and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
Decorate it with whipped cream and strawberries If you want to fill it out Bake two biscuits, add half of the milk mixture to the first biscuit, spread whipped cream and strawberries, put the second biscuit on top and add the remaining milk. Put it in the fridge for one night.