Broccoli and cauliflower markets are expected to ease due to warmer weather that is forecast for the Arizona and California desert growing regions.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Broccoli is available
- Expect prices to decline to mid-levels over the next 7 to 10 days as yields increase in the Arizona and California desert regions
- Overall quality is good; pin rot is affecting some lots
Mexican Broccoli (into South Texas)
- MFC Broccoli is available (loading in South Texas)
- Fairly steady prices are anticipated over the next two weeks
- Demand is moderate
- South Texas broccoli is expected to be $7.00 to $8.00 cheaper than stocks from the West Coast
- Markon Essentials Cauliflower is available
- Warm weather will increase yields in the Arizona and California desert regions
- Expect good quality with great color and ideal size
- Prices will ease over the next 7 to 10 days
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.
The post UPDATE: BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER appeared first on Markon.