CUTE AND SPONGY BUNS 😋
1 cup (250ml) warm milk
1/2 cup (100g) sugar
2 sachets of tradipan
4 cups (560g) all purpose wheat flour
A tray or two
A box of butter or a little vegetable shortening
a pinch of salt
70 g unsalted butter
2 eggs + 1 extra at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
To brush the breads: 1 beaten egg with half a teaspoon of sugar and a brush
1. We start by making a fountain with the flour so that it is like a volcano.
2. Then place 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, make the warm milk, make the two eggs, apply the two envelopes of tradipan inside, make the sugar.
3. Now with the butter, cut it into pieces and place them around the pan and apply a pinch of salt around it.
4. Start kneading for 30 minutes by whipping hard. After kneading it should have the consistency of a pizza dough.
5. With butter or lard, smeared on the tray, cut 15 balls of dough, they should weigh approximately 15g.
6. Now with the beaten egg, glaze the buns and then put the buns in the preheated oven at 175°C for ten minutes.