CARROT CAKE 🍰🥕🥕😋
200 g of wheat flour
1 sachets of baking powder
125 ml of sunflower oil
4 units of eggs
1 cc of vanilla aroma essence
200 g of brown sugar
1.Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Peel the carrots and grate them.
3.Pour the result into the glass of a robot or a blender, add the sunflower oil and blend until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
4.In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture increases in volume.
5. We put the two mixtures together and added the vanilla extract.
6. We incorporate the sifted flour and yeast and integrate well.
7. Grease a mold with oil and overturn the dough.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes, remove from the oven and let it cool.
9.Sprinkle with icing sugar, cut into portions and serve.