EASY HOMEMADE BREAD 😋
310g of strong flour
175ml of water
7 grams of freeze-dried baker’s yeast
7g of salt
1 tablespoon of oil
- In a bowl add lukewarm water, yeast…, and dissolve a little. Add the tablespoon of oil, the flour, and finally the salt. With a very clean hand, mix everything until you see that the dough separates from the container and from your hand.
- Go to the counter, where a little flour is sprinkled, and go kneading with the palm of your hand, folding the dough, until everything is well integrated. ( About 10 minutes ).
- Form a ball and move to the previous container with flour in the bottom, and sprinkle a little more on top. Cover with transparent film and leave for 1 hour, to an hour and a half depending on room temperature, until doubled in size.
- With the help of kitchen paper, grease the dish and the lid with oil, and add flour. Now take the ball out, and turn it around a bit so that it degass, (you will see how it loses volume). Give the final shape, and place it on the lid, covering it with the fountain. Make a few not too deep cuts, with a very sharp knife, or better a cutter.
- Now, we introduce in the center of the oven, without preheating, with heat above and below, and leave 45 minutes at 230°.