CORN BREAD 😋
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup white sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
90 g melted butter
354 ml evaporated milk (1 can)
- Preheat the oven to 180º C and grease a 25 x 40 cm mold with high walls very well with butter.
- Peel and clean the corn one by one, wash with a little water and dry well. Cut the kernels from the cob, very carefully, using a knife, taking advantage of as much as possible.
- Put the grains in a food processor and process to obtain a kind of mashed corn.
- Pour everything into a bowl and add the salt, vanilla extract, baking powder, melted butter and sugar and mix using a rubber spatula.
- Gradually add the evaporated milk, and mix. Evaporated milk is little by little because many times the corn already releases a lot of juice by itself. In these cases you have to add less milk first and see if you can add more.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.