MINI CHOCOFLAN 😋
For the cream:
1 tsp vanilla essence
400gr of evaporated milk (1 can)
200g of condensed milk (1/2 can)
125ml of milk
For the biscuit:
130g of sugar
175ml oil (1/4 cup)
125ml of milk (1/2 cup)
160g of flour
25g of cocoa
6g of baking powder
For the caramel:
135g of sugar (3/4 cup) 125ml of hot water (1/2 cup)
- In a container, place the eggs, vanilla essence, evaporated milk and condensed milk. Mix well and then reserve.
- In a container place eggs and sugar mix well.
- Add the oil and mix. then milk and mix.
- Place the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and then reserve.
- In a pan place sugar. Mix until you get caramel color. Add hot water and mix well
- Pour the caramel into the cupcake mold.
- Pour in the milk mixture then the cake mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Place in a bain-marie and bake in a preheated oven at 170 °C for 30 minutes.