⬇️ ,- A cup of flour ,
– A cup of water ,
– A quarter cup of butter
– 3 eggs ,
– A little hanging liquid vanilla ,
– The text of a small spoonful of salt Custard filling ingredients ,
– A cup of milk ,
– Yolks of 3 eggs ,
– A pinch of salt ,
– Half of a small hanging liquid vanilla ,
– A quarter cup of sugar
– 2 tablespoons of starch Chocolate sauce ingredients
⬇️ ,- A quarter cup of whipping cream ,- Half a cup of chocolate chips or raw chocolate ,- A small spoonful of honey ,- A little hanging liquid vanilla How to prepare
⬇️ ,- The first thing to prepare the filling is to heat the cup of milk on the fire and let it boil.
How to prepare
⬇️ ,- The first thing to prepare the filling is to heat the cup of milk on the fire and let it boil. ,- We whip the egg yolks with sugar, starch and vanilla and leave it aside ,- We put the milk on the yolks with quick stirring with a wire bat.
– We put the mixture on the fire and stir, but until the lumps disappear. – We remove it from the fire and leave it until it cools down after we cover it with a plastic bag so that it remains creamy.
– We put water with butter on the fire until it boils. Sift the flour, add salt to it, put it on the water and butter once, and stir quickly with a wooden spoon until the flour disappears and the dough remains cohesive. ,
– We lift it from the fire and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
We put one egg with a spoonful of vanilla and mix them well until the egg disappears. ,
– We put the second egg and stir until it disappears, and the third egg in the same way. ,- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. ,
– We prepare a large tray and spread butter paper in it ,- We form the dough with our hands in length, or put the dough in the funnel, and shape it into long fingers, and stack it in the tray.
– We enter the tray in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 25:30 minutes, and after it is level and its color becomes golden, we turn off the oven and leave it for 5 minutes while the oven is turned off and locked, then we take it out of the oven and let it cool. ,
– We open the eclair fingers with a knife from the side, like a sandwich, and stuff them with custard using