Ingredients (makes 7” pie):
* 2 tbsp peanut butter mousse
* 1 can coconut milk (leave can in the fridge overnight)
* 2 tsp condensed coconut milk
* 1 packet of Oreos
* 1/3 cup vegan butter
1. Start by making the base. Crush the Oreos into fine crumbs. Then in a small bowl combine the Oreo crumbs with melted vegan butter. Stir until you have a sticky mixture that sticks together.
2. When you have your mixture ready, spoon it into tart case. You can press it down with the spoon or your hands to get a nice flat surface.
3. Place the base in the freezer.
4. Meanwhile, get a large mixing bowl and add in a can of coconut milk. Whisk the coconut milk a little. We use an electric hand whisk for 1 minute.
5. Add in the condensed coconut milk and peanut butter.
6. Continue to whisk until you have a smooth and even mixture.
7. Pour this into the tart base.
8. You will need to leave this for around 1 hour to set.
9. Remove the pie from the freezer and cut yourself a slice.
10. We decorated the pie with broken fruit and vegan whip.
Note: We recommend storing this pie in the fridge or freezer. If you store in the freezer then ensure you leave to defrost for 10 minutes.