Ingredients (for the brownies)
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup of butter
1/4 cup of sugar
1 whole egg
1/4 cup of flour
1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder (For butter cake)
1 cup of flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup of sugar
3/4 cup butter
2 whole eggs
3 tablespoons of milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. To start with the brownie butter cake, preheat the oven to 180°c
2. Grease or line an 8″ pan with parchment paper.
3. Melt the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave or sauce pan containing heated water. Once it melts, add sugar to the melted chocolate mixture and stir well. Keep it aside to cool down.
4. Once cooled down a bit, add egg and vanilla extract and whisk in Tribar flour, cocoa powder and add to melted chocolate mixture using the folding method to make a nice dough.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for only 15 minutes.
6. The next step is to make the butter cake. Take butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy.
7. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat very well until creamy and foamy.
8. Combine the flour and baking powder and add to the egg mixture. Gently fold and add milk slowly to make a silky smooth dough.
9. After 15 minutes the brownie should be halfway done, remove the pan from the oven and pour the cake batter over the brownie. Please do it gently to settle the air bubbles and put the pan into the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 160°C and bake for another 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Take the pan out and let it rest on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes. Carefully hold the