For the recipe
– 2 eggs
– 200 g yogurt (soya OR cottage cheese)
– 70 g peanut butter (CRUNCHY for the pieces, but with smooth it will be very good too)
– 40 g sugar (coconut for me)
– 200 ml milk (animal or vegetable)
– 100 g wheat flour (semi-complete for me)
– 20 g 100% cocoa, sifted
– 120 g chocolate, melted .
The stages of preparation
: 1/ Preheat the oven to 180°C. 2/ In a bowl, mix the eggs, yogurt, peanut butter, sugar and milk until you obtain a liquid and homogeneous mixture. 3/ Add the flour and the sifted cocoa then mix.
Add the melted chocolate then mix again until you obtain a homogeneous preparation. 4/ Pour the preparation into a small mold (18 cm for me) lined with baking paper if necessary. 5/ Bake for 25 minutes.
Let cool before unmolding then let cool before serving. Enjoy your lunch !