✅1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
✅1/4 cup vegan chocolate protein powder ( I used hazelnut fondant, my discount code is “amb-chen”)
✅1/3 cup cocoa powder
✅3/4 cup coconut sugar
✅1/3 cup vegetable oil
✅1 cup non-dairy milk
*Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
chocolate chips to stir in
✅1/2 cup biscoff spread
*Optional: cookie crumbs to sprinkle on top
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit, fan-forced. Prepare silicone two donut trays.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder and optional choc chips.
3. Add in the vegetable oil and non-dairy milk. Mix until the batter is smooth and silky. You may need to add a dash more milk if required.
4. Divide the batter evenly amongst the donut holes, filling it up 3/4 of the way
5. Bake in the oven for 15-17 mins until a knife inserted comes out clean
6. Remove the donuts from the oven and allow it to fully cool before Ford it for
7. Frosting: Melt the biscoff spread in the microwave for ~30 seconds.
8. Grabbing one donut at a time, dip half in the biscoff to coat. Optional sprinkle cookie crumbs on top to decorate