✅ 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
✅ 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
✅ 1/2 cup coconut flour
✅ 1-2 tablespoons of water (or non-dairy milk of choice)
*Optional: Pinch of salt
✅ 50g dairy-free chocolate, melted
*Optional: roasted peanuts, chopped for decorating
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius/ 320 degrees Fahrenheit, fan-forced. Line a cookie tray with non-stick paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the coconut flour, rice malt syrup, peanut butter, optional salt and water until it becomes a cookie dough consistency
3. Roll the cookie dough out into a flat sheet of 0.5cm thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out individual cookies. Arrange these evenly spaced on the prepared tray.
4. Bake for 12-14 minutes until the cookie is golden on the outside. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to fully cool down. You can put it in the freezer to speed up the process
5. Melt the chocolate and dip one half of each cookie into it to coat. Optional sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top for decoration
*Storage tips: in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days, in the fridge for a week or frozen for months
I hope that everyone has been doing some Xmas baking this month! If you try this then definitely let me know